USING SKETCHUP IN YOUR DAY TO DAY WORK
The SketchUp for Garden Design Intermediate level course is available to students who have previously sat the Foundation level course or to those who are able to demonstrate a suitable level of competency in the basics of the software.
Again, it's a one day course delivered one to one, (normally at the student's office), in small groups of 3-6 students, or online using video conferencing. By the end of the day, you'll have learned a number of techniques key to incorporating Sketchup into your day to day work as a professional Garden Designer or Landscaper.
Subjects covered include:
- How to plot hand-drawn surveys into SketchUp.
- How to import hand-drawn designs into Sketchup and then use
them as the basis for creating 3D concept models.
- Importing and using CAD files from third parties such as
- Creating accurate terrain from spot heights
- Sourcing and installing extensions and plug-ins
- Creating a plant library for use in planting planning
As with the Foundation Couse, you'll also be given a comprehensive set of notes to take away with you and offered ongoing support once the day is over so you don't have to worry about forgetting anything you've learned.