CREATE PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATION DOCUMENTS
Once you've perfected all of your garden design plans, 3D models, construction drawings and planting plans in SketchUp, you'll need a way of presenting them clearly and professionally to your clients and contractors. This is where Layout for SketchUp comes in.
Our Layout course is delivered one to one online using Zoom. By the end of the course, you'll have learned a number of techniques key to incorporating Layout into your day to day work as a professional Garden Designer.
Subjects covered include:
- Creating a personalised title block and default Layout template to ensure consistency in all of your future projects
- Preparation of your SketchUp model to ensure ease of use when imported into Layout
- Importing SketchUp models into Layout and working with them
- Construction detailing, dimensions and annotations
- Planting plan presentation and labelling
- Importing image files
- Exporting your presentation files to scale for either printing or digital filing
As with all of our SketchUp courses, you'll be given a comprehensive set of notes to take away with you and offered ongoing support once the course is over so you don't have to worry about forgetting anything you've learned.
A fantastic course! John has great knowledge and worked at the perfect pace. I got everything I wanted from the course..... and more
LULU BOTLEY / SENIOR DESIGNER / CAMERON LANDSCAPES AND GARDENS
I was skeptical of trying to learn over Zoom but it worked really well and I came away with the skills to do exactly what I wanted to do.
ADAM BROMBY / LANDSCAPE CONTRACTOR / NEW DRIVEWAY COMPANY
The way you teach is perfect. Ideal pace, easy to understand, and relaxed yet professional. The only way to learn something like SketchUp is to actually do it and I feel pretty confident now.
JANE SCOTT-MONCRIEF / GARDEN DESIGNER / JSM GARDEN DESIGN